Printer queue hang from direct GNUcash print or export to html and then print

Auld, Will will.auld at intel.com
Wed Mar 2 18:22:39 EST 2011

Colin,

I have done some more tests:

First I "text" printed the html file and had no problem.
I have now printed the html page at work using both IE and Chrome with no problem
I printed the html page at home with IE and no problem.
I retried printing the html at home with Chrome and no problem this time. - different than before
I retried printing form GNUcash and job hangs as before
If I am able to remove the job from the print queue (can't always do this even with a reboot) and then submit the html print from Chrome the job hangs as before.
If I reboot the printer after deleting the bad job from the print queue
I can print the page from Chrome

So, the html from GNUcash is OK, but something in the print job form GNUcash is getting stuck between the print queue on my system and the printer itself.

I don't have another printer to test this with.

Thanks,

Will