Installing v2.4.3 on windows XP

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Mar 3 04:06:01 EST 2011

On donderdag 3 maart 2011, Vito Molinaro wrote:
> Hi,
> I currently have v2.2.9 on my XP system and would like to upgrade to
> v.2.4.3. I have data files which I want to keep.

Your data files will be left untouched during the installation. But it is
always wise to make a backup of them somewhere just in case something goes bad
with the new version.

> Do I need to uninstall v2.2.9 before installing v.2.4.3?

No you don't have to do that yourself. The installer program will take care of
uninstalling your previous version.

Enjoy the new release !

Geert