Networked printing

GreenFlatDog support at origma.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 08:40:16 EST 2011

I've just started using gnucash. I'm on version 2.4.3 running on Windows 7
Pro with networked printer. I cannot seem to get anything to print. With a
report open and using the print button I get the print dialog that shows my
printer selected but when I go for a print nothing is printed. I think it
sends an empty file as the printer does a 'job complete warble'.

Other apps work fine. My work-around is to export the file as html and then
print that.

Am I missing something obvious? Any advice on printing directly would be
appreciated.

(BTY Great program!)