MacOS cannot save settings

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 12:55:54 EST 2011

I have been having no problems at all. Moreover, a check of /opt on my machine does not show a gnucash-2.3.x folder, so there's no chance that my machine somehow has a residual file living there to satisfy it.

I note that /opt on my machine *does* have an alias named gnucash-2.2.9 that links to /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources. I suspect that I could remove this if I wanted (yes?).

David