Reconcile doesn't work (was: GNU Cash installation issue)

Ron Radke rlradke5 at att.net
Fri Mar 11 19:56:36 EST 2011

Thanks for being willing to work on this issue as well, Geert and David.

Geert, I basically did what you said below sometime yesterday before I saw
your email. No matter. The offending transaction did change to "y" this time
so for now that issue is resolved. If it happens again, I'll send you the
trace file.

Ron