Is there a way to do a 'double' split transaction?

alfggmb alfggmb at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 16:11:11 EST 2011

Yes thanks for all the responses.  I figured out how to do this; basically I
will have one check deduction eg for $100 (2 x transport cards).  I would
transfer this to Assets:transportation cards.  Then from
Assets:transportation cards  do a transfer to Assets: transportation cards:
Card1[Serieal#], etc for each card.  This would show only one amount(for
transportation) for the check deduction.  And, finally show that
amount(total) then distributed to each one of the cards. (While of course
indicating that it came from that particular check.)

Thanks all