GnuCash 2.4.3 (OS X) loads the wrong accounts file

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Sat Mar 12 19:52:02 EST 2011

When I tried to open a new accounts file, the file chooser dialog
appears and I get to select my file.

The problem is if I use click on the "Modified" column header to sort by
date, the filename I clicked on is NOT the filename the GC tries to load.

e.g. clicked on myaccounts.gnucash and it chose myaccounts.pdf.

Obviously GC will not understand how to load a different file type (pdf
in this case).

If I do not sort, the the correct file is chosen and loaded by GC.

Looks like a bug to me :(

Regards,
Brendan.