Upcoming transactions for this month

David Sumbler david at aeolia.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 05:27:13 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 09:08 +0000, Jane Stowe wrote:
> If it's any help.....When setting up your scheduled transactions check
> what dates you put in for the start date aswell as the frequency, as i
> can see my scheduled transactions that are upcoming in the current
> month aswell as nxt month etc.

Thanks for the suggestion, but - no, it's no help!  I have a lot of
scheduled transactions, with 6 still due this month, mostly with start
dates in 2010, but I still only get a calendar starting in April 2011.

In the list of transactions at the top of the page I can see the 6
transactions with their "Next Occur" dates between 20th and 31st March.
They are all monthly transactions which have been in place for some
time.  But the calendar in the lower part of the window refuses to show
anything before April 1st.

I don't know whether this is a new problem - I certainly don't recall
having noticed it before, although I have found in the past that when
entering a new transaction the yellow "blobs" don't always appear
correctly.

David