GnuCash UK business user

Cypriot cypbilgin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:48:42 EDT 2011

for my business what i do is arrange contracts to suppliers and get paid for
each contracts so how can i apply this to the software ?

because we not selling anything only arranging the contracts for the
suppliers ?

from the features on SAGE i understood that there is a system that can
submit the VAT returns etc auto to our HMRC account. so i assume there is
same feature on this system as well..

is there ready settings for my business type please ?

if anybody using it in UK please advice how do i set this up please...

thank you so much.