GnuCash Langage

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Mar 16 06:04:12 EDT 2011

On woensdag 16 maart 2011, Noel Bedard wrote:
> J downloaded and installed GnuCash
>
> It was suppose to be in French
>
> It is in English
>
> I found no way to change the language to use it in French
>
> the manual says it has been translated in many language but there is no way
> to change from English to French or to any other language

You didn't say which version of GnuCash, or what operating system you are
using, which makes it more difficult to help you.

GnuCash uses your system's language by default. If that doesn't give you the
proper language, you can set it manually, but this involves some typing.

See this wiki page for details per operating system:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings

Geert