How to set up hierarchy for accounts? What is better?

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 16:04:21 EDT 2011

Why do you need to put the "Bank Name" at the start of the tree? Is it that important what accounts are in what banks (or rather totaling)?

Personally if you care about IRA's in a particular bank I'd keep original setup with a minor change

Investments:Retirement:IRA:[Bank Name]:Account X

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com