Reconciliation Reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 21 12:40:28 EDT 2011

Gregory Forster <fgreg74 at gmail.com> writes:

> I understand that GNUcash does not have the standard ability to create
> reconciliation reports. BTW, it's plural, not singular - reportS, not
> report.  I've already studied and tried.  However, I am understanding
> that any report can be made. I've read on the GNUcash website that
> customized reports, as these, are encouraged to be uploaded.  I
> realize that GNUcash does nor presently have the ability to create
> reconciliation reports. I'm trying to find out how you CAN create
> those customized reports.

No, it is singular, it is a single report that reports on
reconciliations.

GnuCash should contain enough information for you to write one by
traversing the Account SplitList and looking for the appropriate Split
ReconcileDate settings.  Although you would have to recompute the
starting and ending balances in the report.

Unfortunately there's not a good way to effectively "print" the
reconcile window status when you click "Finish".