Lot Sales Calculation Errors

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 17:20:25 EDT 2011

Yes, I did rescrub the account and that not fix the problem.  I see that
the bug report has been marked "enhancement" so I assume it will not be
addressed with any priority.  For those of us that use the program for
investments it is important that there is a way  to determine
gains/losses when there are multiple buys and sales for a particular
stock or mutual fund.  It seems to work great when there are no changes
but when there has been a change in recording a sale in the past, the
data is invalid and there is no easy way to determine this has happened.
I realize that there are other details being worked by volunteers and
you all have developed a great program used for a lot of different
activities.  I just hope this issue can be addressed for those of us
that track investments.
Mike