Duplicate customer name on tax invoice

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 12:16:29 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 22 Mar 2011 14:13:45 David Muir wrote:
> On 22/03/11 22:22, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > David Muir <davidkmuir at gmail.com> writes:
> >> Derek,
> >>
> >> I just tried with a new customer:
> >>
> >> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/432464/Selection_004.png
> >>
> >> The contact name shows up between the company name and the company
> >> address, in addition to the "Attn:" block above the company name.
> >>
> >> I'm using 2.4.3 from the GnuCash PPA.
> >
> > Which report is this?
> >
> > Why can't you use gnc:owner-get-address-dep?
>
> It's the tax invoice report.
>
> gnc:owner-get-address-dep gives me the contact name with the company
> address instead of the company name with the company address.
>
> Cheers,
> David
I think I may be resposible for this. :) In order to fix a bug in the std.
invoice where the name wasn't displayed at all I 'fixed' busines-core.scm and
invoice.scm.  Unfortunately this makes the tax invoice display the recipient
name twice.  Fixing it for the tax invoice breaks it again for invoice.scm.
If you want fix your install comment line 58 (with a semi-colon) in busines-
core.scm.  Restart GnuCash afer editing.

It will have to be re-fixed for ordinary invoices.

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2
Keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/