new user of Gnucash - questions

Diann dhayes at hornelaw.us
Wed Mar 23 15:29:50 EDT 2011

We have just recently downloaded and are using (or, rather, learning to use)
Gnucash to see if it will work for our small law firm.  I have entered
accounting information and reconciled 2 bank accounts for January, 2011.
It would be extremely helpful to be able to print out the checking account
ledgers on a month-to-month basis.  Is there a way to do this?  Also, I
would like to be able to print out the checking accounts reconciliation
reports for each month, and do not see that this is an option.  Please
advise and thank you for your help.

Diann I. Hayes

Legal Assistant

Horne Law Firm, PLLC

2315 Market Street

Wilmington, NC 28403

Tel:  910.254.7901   Fax: 910.254.7903

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and
confidential and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any interception, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and
unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender listed herein and delete the electronic file,
and destroy any print of the original message.