new user of Gnucash - questions

Diann dhayes at hornelaw.us
Thu Mar 24 11:06:44 EDT 2011

Thank you for your response.  More questions:  Is there a way to close a
month?  And, at year's end, how would one perform "end of year" accounting
to close out the current year?

Diann I. Hayes
Legal Assistant
Horne Law Firm, PLLC
2315 Market Street
Wilmington, NC 28403
Tel:  910.254.7901   Fax: 910.254.7903

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and
confidential and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any interception, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and
unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender listed herein and delete the electronic file,
and destroy any print of the original message.