Pay for report development

Munroe Sollog sollog at digiraticonsulting.com
Thu Mar 31 17:53:13 EDT 2011

Based on some responses I received, I gathered some infomration and
added a section to the wiki to help start to define a requirement spec:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports_Using_Eguile#Cash_Based_Income_Statement

I thought putting it with the other report definitions was the correct
place, but if there is a better place I can move it.

Munroe Sollog
Systems Engineer
Digirati Consulting, Inc
sollog at digiraticonsulting.com