View pie chart of an account under Liability.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 20:48:38 EDT 2011

I don't see a reply yet.

I have not used the pie chart report, and I am not at my machine to test it, so I am flying just a little blind here.

I'll assume that creating the pie chart using the single Liability account does not give you a listing arranged by the destination account, so...

I am not sure whether the pie chart reports include it, but the Filter By Account feature might do what you want. Assuming that it's on the accounts tab, you would open the options for your pie chart report, click on the accounts tab, select all the various accounts as the source for your pie chart, and then select the Liability account in the Filter By box below. I think that will give you what you want.

HTH,
David