Viewing lots

Deane Yamane deane.yamane at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:19:51 EDT 2011

Yikes, I misread ur msg. ... Is this more what u need? I used the 'Reports-Transaction Report template' 2 create it. THE MAIN thing with creating rpts is change the name on the 'Options-General' screen. So u can 'Add Report' to the 'Custom Report' menu. Select specific stocks with the "Ctrl' key on the Accounts screen. I will add this 'test' report 2 my GnuCash, if needed.