!Type:CCard QIF Format

mn_voyageur forum at ind-electronics.com
Mon May 9 22:15:13 EDT 2011

Michael,

When imported QIF files, GnuCash was kicking out a "Credit Limit Format
Error."  On the page you referenced, the L = Limit, towards the bottom.
I reviewed this page among many others.  I never could determine the
reason for this error on import.

If QIF is not a well-designed file format, what would you recommend?

MarkN