Saving Custom Reports

Mike Roberts Mike at roberts-engineering.com
Tue May 10 01:19:00 EDT 2011

That’s it!  I am using 2.4.5, but if I rename I can “Add Report”.  Is there
no way to edit an existing report?  It seems like every time I use a custom
report, I need to change something, like add an account or change a date.
Of course you can do that by creating a new report and deleting the old one,
but a simple edit would be nice.

Mike