Saving Custom Reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 10 09:44:37 EDT 2011

Deane,

Deane Yamane <deane.yamane at gmail.com> writes:

> BTW, I'm jest trying 2 help. ... Who r U? -- The 'gatekeeper'?  lol
>
> PS: I rote this: '... with GnuCash v2.4.5' ....

If you are really trying to help then may I suggest writing in English?

Unless you truly are (note: ARE) "jest"ing, in which case you can take
your (note: YOUr) humor elsewhere.  And I'm glad you memorized (that IS
was 'rote' means) the version numbers........

Mike, to answer your original question, even in 2.4.x you still need to
change the name of a report to save it.  You cannot "re-save" a report
over an existing save.