Sharing and backing up gnucash files on several machines

Michael Miller mrmsudawgs at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:47:36 EDT 2011

That should work.  Just move the data file to the NAS and install Gnucash on
each machine.  Just make sure you back up the data file remotely and
remember that anyone with access to the location on the LAN can read or copy
the Gnucash file since it isn't encrypted with a password.

Sent from my Droid