Where is

Who knows peace at aleksandrsolzhenitsyn.net
Thu May 12 22:58:04 EDT 2011

> I told you that there is no separate file. The account matching data are in
the account file with everything else.

> Regareds,
> John Ralls

The "Use bayesian matching" checkbox in the Online Banking preferences" you
speak of.....isn't that only applicable when you're downloading transactions
using the Aqbanking thing?  I'm not using that.  I go directly to my Credit
cards website and download the QFX file (which contain the monthly transactions)
and then import it into the applicable credit card account in GC.

Can you be more clear as I have no idea what you're talking about.