installing finance::quote on windows

Mark Smith gnucashorg at awayand.sleepmail.com
Mon May 16 11:13:31 EDT 2011

Hi,
I have the latest gnucash and latest strawberry perl on my machine. When
I launch the script on my windows machine to install finance::quote, I
get the following:

* Check Perl

* Install DateManip

Version 6.23 of 'Date-Manip' is already installed.
Remove it, or use 'verify --upgrade Date-Manip'.

* Install Crypt-SSLeay

Version 0.58 of 'Crypt-SSLeay' is already installed.
Remove it, or use 'verify --upgrade Crypt-SSLeay'.

* Install Finance-Quote

Version 1.17 of 'Finance-Quote' is already installed.
Remove it, or use 'verify --upgrade Finance-Quote'.

* Run gnc-fq-check

You need to install the following Perl modules:
  Finance::Quote

Use your system's package manager to install them,
or run 'gnc-fq-update' as root.
missing-lib

An error occurred, see above.

Anyone know what I have to do here?