Can you help? Mac user needs easy answer

Nadine Hwa nadinehwa at ameritech.net
Mon May 16 08:01:05 EDT 2011

Dear Deane and Yawar,
Thank you to both of you for answering. It's always great to know
there is support out there. I did manage to get the document back! I
don't know how it got "lost" -- and I ended up having to use either
the Import or Open function (can't remember) and navigate to the
original document. It was trial and error. Still don't know why
clicking on the application didn't directly open that document in the
first place.
Thank you again!

Nadine