unable to post invoices

gillian bennett gillianb at westnet.com.au
Thu May 19 04:32:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

thanks for a wonderful product, I have been using gnucash for AGES! I
have just built myself an unbuntu box, version is Ubuntu 11.04 desktop.
I downloaded and installed gnucash using apt-get. The version is 2.4.2.

So far all is fine, except for posting invoices. I am unable to select
an account to post to, thus I am unable to post any invoices at all.
When I go to post an invoice, there are no options in the Post To
Account entry box. If I add a new account, it doesn't appear in the Post
to account window either.

Have I forgotten something here? I don't remember having to do anything
for previous versions of gnucash to get this to work.

ta, Gb