Doubt about GNU Cash usage

Chandan Lohia chandan880 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 04:11:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a problem regarding the normal accounting software. We work as an
agent to both manufacturers and downstream clients, hence  we receive
invoices in the name of downstream clients. As per the normal accounting
software every manufacturer will require to be open as separate company but
this will worsen the maintenance. Moreover we require following data in real
time :

1) Manufacturer wise invoice details
2) Downstream Client wise invoice details
3) We have middleman too, so based on their name, invoice details.
4) Outstanding based on all above details.
5) Reports based on some columns of invoice details.

Please help me to understand if these things are possible to maintain using
GNU Cash accounting software.

Thanks & Regards
Ck