why the stock price sets to 1 forcibly ?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 25 11:54:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

lane8884 <lane8884 at 163.com> writes:

> Hello , My version of gnucash is 2.2.9 in Ubuntu 10.04. I buy 100 shares
> and price is 10. but when I finished the input, the share became 1000,
> and price sets to 1 forcibly. Is it a bug? or where I doesn't configure
> right?

I bet you created this stock account through the Hierarchy Druid and
didn't reset the "Currency" of the stock account?  From the Chart of
Accounts select the account and click on "Edit Account".  Then make sure
your Stock Commodity is actually the Stock and not e.g. USD.