Gnucash menubar

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sat May 28 04:30:24 EDT 2011

On 28 May 2011 09:18, Kauko Tennila <ktennila at bigpond.com> wrote:

Please use Reply to All when replying to this list, for some reason it
is setup so that just clicking Reply sends to original user only,
which continually catches people out.  I am copying it to the list
here.

> I am using Ubuntu 10.10 (Latest version of Ubuntu)
>
> http://www.picpaste.com/Screenshot-1-oC11hxNn.png

Ubuntu 11.04 is the latest and the picture looks like 11.04, with the
new Unity interface.
You should see the menu if you push the mouse up to the top bar on the
screen (where it says Gnucash Finance Management, which should be
replaced by the menu).  Most other apps should work that way too,
firefox for example.

There does seem occasionally to be an issue with Unity that after
opening an app the menu does not appear, in that case try clicking on
the background, then back in GnuCash and then move the mouse up to the
top.