Can I Input An Opening Balance After The Account Is Created?

GreenLED nicolaefc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:16:44 EDT 2011

I probably should have been more clear about my perspective. As it turns out
I'm working on my Accounting degree :). So, I completely understand the
double-entry aspect of things. I just thought the program had some sort of
"irrevocable" opening balance that could not be changed. You answered my
question excellently, thank you! I do wish this program would improve a bit
on presentation and the file size in memory is a bit on the large side as
well (I have been doing IT for the past 10+ years, crazy switch, huh?)