funny invoice posting behaviour?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Nov 7 17:42:57 EST 2011

On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 05:16:32PM +0100, Geert Janssens wrote:

> Does /tmp/gnucash.trace contain anything that looks related to this ? Note
> that this file gets rewritten on each GnuCash run, so you may have to
> explicitly reproduce your problem first before it contains anything useful

Thanks for the suggestion!  I just tried this, and I get entries like
this in the trace file:

* [timestamp] CRIT <GLib> g_date_set_dmy: assertion `d_date_valid_dmy (day, m, y)' failed

(sorry, that's a transcription and not a cut and paste, but I'm pretty sure I got the spacing right).

Any clues?  It's a little vexing because it's holding up me posting
(and therefore sending) invoices for October.  Should I just give up
and downgrade?

Thanks,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com