Statement of Owner's Equity Report Customization

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Tue Nov 8 20:02:14 EST 2011

I think it has been discussed here before that the Equity Statement values
for contribution and withdrawal appear not to be period figures.  The
figures for my business are wildly out of line for the reporting period.  I
haven't confirmed this, but I suspect they are totals of all the data on
file.  The period beginning and ending figures, net income, and capital
decrease/increase are correct, but the investment and withdrawal figures are
huge.

To whomever posted the original message here: are the $8mil figures shown in
your report within the realm of reason?