funny invoice posting behaviour?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Nov 9 16:27:14 EST 2011

Hi,

One more data point.

I installed Ubuntu 10.04 LTS in a virtual machine, installed the
default GnuCash there (which is 2.2.9), and used it on the file I'd
worked on using 2.4.7 on Ubuntu 11.10.  The file I copied works fine.

This leads me to believe that there is some difference in the file
structure between 2.2.9 and 2.4.7 that makes a difference, and that
there's something I'm supposed to be doing when upgrading.  If so,
however, I have overlooked it in the manual.  Obviously this is
something I've done wrong, but I'm flummoxed.  What have I overlooked?

Thanks,

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 12:24:42PM -0500, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> I installed the debug symbols, and then ran GnuCash at the command
> line thus:
>
>     $ gnucash --debug
>
> I attach the complete trace file.

[and so on]