Invoices fail to load

Bernardo Romero bromero at scalaria.co
Wed Nov 9 19:27:06 EST 2011

Hi again, I'll try to give a better description of my problem:

Since yesterday when I open an invoice I can still see all the invoice
details such as client, invoice number, post date and transfer account.
However, except for one or two invoices (out of 30+), all the invoice
items/elements/lines are gone. All there is left is one single row starting
with the date "31/12/1969". However, the transactions are still posted in
the proper accounts with the correct amounts. It's been also a while since
the A/R reminders do not work either. Now, the reminders window only shows
upcoming A/P items.

Is this some sort of corruption with my invoices table (I use MySQL)? Am I
missing something silly here?

Here's some more info that could help understand this issue:

- I use Gnucash to run a small business and I do use business features such
as A/R and A/P
- I create and record invoices in Gnucash with the Invoice wizard/assistant
- When I post the invoices they are recorded correctly in the account I
specify
- I'm running Gnucash 2.4.6 on windows 7 with a MySQL backend

--

Cordialmente,

Bernardo Romero C.

*Socio Gerente*

*Scalaria - Consultores de Negocios*

(57) 317 331 5203

bromero at scalaria.co

www.scalaria.co

Considere su responsabilidad ambiental antes de imprimir este correo
electrónico.

Scalaria: comprometida con el medio ambiente