General Ledger

Michael P. Reilly arcege at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:49:00 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Tim Pedersen <synergyfhvn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no idea how to do it but could anyone add options in an upcoming
> build to the General Ledger so that it will provide more than 1 month of
> data?  My accountant is in need of a General Ledger and pushing me to
> Quickbooks because I cannot provide a full GL.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim

Only the default value is the current month.  You can set any range you
like.

I'm able to do what I think you are looking for.  Open the Report Options
dialog,Set the Start Date in the General tab of the report options, then in
the Sorting tab, I have the primary key set to Account Name and the
secondary key as Date, with a secondary key subtotal as Monthly.

  -Michael
--
What comes after the O-nut?
The P-nut