printing reports

Jim & Grace Flowers dondiegoflores at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 21:16:36 EST 2011

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't print any kind of report.  I
was reading some of the mail about the general ledger.  I followed the
instructions in one of the replies, and received an error message that it
couldn't print.  Before that, I created a transaction register report, but
when I tried to print it, my printer sounded a bell that it was finished,
but it hadn't printed anything.

I'm using windows 7 home premium with Gnucash 2.4.8, trying to print to a HP
6500 Office jet Wireless printer.

Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

Jim Flowers

dondiegoflores at verizon.net