Trouble With "Enter" vs. "Tab" (Again)

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Nov 14 05:47:47 EST 2011

Ian K wrote:
> I think the 'Are you sure' catch to prevent unbalanced transactions is a
> great idea - I have had numerous frustrating occasions correcting
> transactions, deleting Imbalance-XXX accounts, only to have them reappear
> again next time!

There was a similar feature many iterations of Gnucash ago, in which an
unbalanced transaction got little markers next to it. You could then deal
with the transaction and sort out where you had gone wrong.
The markers were a bit small, and probably not obvious enough.
A big "are you sure" tooltip would be preferred.