OFX Import

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 00:56:51 EST 2011

My complaint with QIF is that you have to deal with duplicates manually. Several of the financial organizations I've dealt with over the years provide downloads for some fixed period of time -- generally the 30 days prior to the download request. If I want to download more often than  that, I have to deal with more duplicates than I think is reasonable.

But if your bank is serving up invalid ofx, then I don't see that you have much choice.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net