Question about entry shortcuts in the date field

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 12:17:30 EST 2011

Hi,  I recently noticed that when I use my laptop which does not have a
separate numeric keypad, If I use shift = to make a plus key, the date
increments by 7 days.
In fact, since there is no separate plus key, I cannot use the keyboard
to increment the date by one day.  I never try to enable the embedded
numeric keypad on that keyboard, because it confuses me too much.

I like the idea of shift plus and shift minus changing the date by a
week when I do have a separate keypad.  However, That behavior is not
listed on page 35 of the concepts guide with the list of entry shortcuts.

Is there a way to fix the program and the concepts guide both to work
correctly when the embedded keypad is off?

Thanks

David