OFX Import

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 18 09:45:56 EST 2011

On 11/17/2011 9:29 PM, Kew, Martin Scott - kewms001 wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> No my bank is not Nationwide. But it looks like you have a similar problem. FYI in initial correspondance with my bank, they are not willing to correct the OFX file format. I hope you have better luck :)
>
> Regards
> Martin

I have not seen enough information in this thread to prove that there is
not a different issue causing this problem.  The one that is most likely
to cause missing transactions in repeated tries of OFX imports is the
requirement that each transaction must have a unique identification
number.  That number is kept in the transaction data record but is not
displayed in the register.

Have you verified this by changing the number with your text editor?

David