.csv Import not working properly

Ammonv24 who24 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:41:16 EST 2011

Hello guys and thank you for reading my message.  I am currently having
trouble trying to import a .csv file from my Utah Community Credit Union
website into the GnuCash program.  The first problem that occurs is an error
that says something about how it cannot read some values in the .csv file.
I typically can skip this b/c I think the error occurs from it reading the
UCCU's labels as a input value rather than a label but this is not where I'm
having the issue.

The larger issue occurs when I finally get all the values imported, nothing
is correctly imported.  The dates and descriptions do not get transferred
into GnuCash.  And also every $cash value is placed under deposit instead of
its proper deposit or withdrawal.  So in the end everything is just
completely off and i have no idea on how to fix this.  Does this have to do
with something that I am doing wrong? Or is it my credit union's fault
somehow with how they handle their .csv export?  Please help and thank you.
If anything needs to be clarified just let me know