Changing the standard default options in invoice.scm

Hedley Finger hedley.finger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:59:25 EST 2011

I find it a pain when printing an invoice to have to click Options and
manually change the fields in:

   - *Display tab
   *Various check boxes but particularly the Extra Notes and Today Date
   Format
   - *Display Columns tab
   *Various tabs
   - *General tab
   *Custom Title field

There is a note in the FAQ contributed by Jonnybal which enables you to
change some of the defaults between lines 241 to 325 of the code in
invoice.scm, but being innocent of programming skills, could someone please
contribute a table showing what all these code options do?

Each item typically begins with, for example,
    (gnc:register-inv-option
then the name of the option and then the arguments (?) that can be modified.

Regards,
Hedley

P.S.  I tried to search the archives for previous posts on this topic but
gave up in the face of the screwed up search page complained about in my
recent posts.

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel: +61 3 9809 1229   Fax: (call phone first)
Mobile (cell): +61 412 461 558   Skype: hedley.finger
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hedley.finger at gmail.com>