Changing the standard default options in invoice.scm

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Wed Nov 30 10:50:34 EST 2011

I asked a question about the below a while back and even offered a bounty for the option to change these default settings!

Hedley, I will happily paypal you the $50 bounty because this just made my life a WHOLE lot easier.

And buy you a beer if you're ever in Zürich :-)

One more question to make this absolutely perfect:

How do I either change the the default stylesheet (right now it always comes up as "Default", and I have to manually change it to "Invoice" (which I created))

OR

edit the "Default" stylesheet to have the settings I use in my own stylesheet called "Invoice"?

I can't figure out where the stylesheet "Default" is defined, or where my own "Invoice" stylesheet is defined...

Thanks Hedley :-)

- Axel