gnucash-user archives unsearchable on Google Chrome

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 30 11:46:44 EST 2011

Hi,

Hedley Finger <hedley.finger at gmail.com> writes:

> I have been trying to research a topic before duplicating previous queries
> unnecessarily.  But the user interface for searching the gnucash-user archive
> is completely screwed up on Google Chrome.  Can someone with greater
> programming skills than I have look at this please?

This is a known problem with the search engine.  Fedora dropped support
for the Namazu search engine, so it disappeared when the server was
upgraded.  We haven't replaced it with something else, yet.  The best
way to search at this point is via google:   site:lists.gnucash.org <search>