Question about reports

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 2 05:13:02 EDT 2011

Folks,

Is there a way to cause a negative figure in a report to show either with
parentheses and/or print in red?

I ran an Income Statement and currently we are in a small deficit condition for
the year (not unexpected). I would like the line that shows the total loss to
display as indicated above. Perhaps with the wording-

Net Profit/(Loss) for the Period:

Another question is there a way of saving the format of a report so that the
next time that report is requested it will print in the same manner?

I am running with Ubuntu 10.04-3 LTS
Gnucash 2.2.9 built from r17949M on 2010-03-23

Thanks for all the work everyone is doing, The package is excellent overall,
easy to use and maintain. The new website is GREAT.

Cheers,
Jay
--

Jay Ridgley