Profit & Loss Report for Specific Accounts

thecat131 thecat131 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:36:56 EDT 2011

Hi there
I'm new to GNUCash and need to know how to run a P&L statement or Income
Statement for specific accounts over a specific period.

So far I've found Report >Income & Expenses > Profit & Loss which creates a
report that covers all accounts for the year.
I've clicked on Options >Clear All > selected the Expense Accounts I want to
include > scrolled down to the Income Accounts I want to include but as soon
as I click on that, it deselects the Expense Accounts above.

I've tried clicking while holding Apple button - doesn't help.  Holding the
Shift button selects all accounts listed between the required Expense and
Income Account.

Think I've got the specific time period sorted - from the Options screen >
General > Start date

Cheers
thecat131

GNUCash V2.4.6