Transaction Search.

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Oct 6 13:12:10 EDT 2011

I believe you would have to do it in two stages:

1) Search for transactions that relate to list A
2) Refine that search, search for txns that relate to list B

This presumes that the "Find" from the search window will allow you to
refine, which I don't know if the UI supports.  The underlying Query code
would, but the UI might not.

-derek

On Thu, October 6, 2011 1:00 pm, Colin Scott wrote:

> I have two lists of accounts - lets call them lists A and B
>
> I wish to find all transactions whose splits relate to at least one
> account from list A, and at least one from list B.
>
> I can very easily create a transaction report listing these transactions,
> but I cannot find any way of actually doing this within the current
> register transaction search facility.  Am I being thick, or is this
> selection not possible?
>
> Colin

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745