aqbanking/gnucash core dump

Steve Kelem steve at kelem.net
Fri Oct 7 15:25:39 EDT 2011

Nothing prints in the console when I run it from the command line and it crashes.
If I run it from gdb, I get:
Starting program: /usr/bin/gnucash
[New Thread 0x7fffeced7700 (LWP 29109)]
Detaching after fork from child process 29114.
[New Thread 0x7fffde5ab700 (LWP 29115)]
Found Finance::Quote version 1.17
gnucash: provider.c:250: AO_Provider_AddJob: Assertion `u' failed.

0x0000003db74352d5 in raise () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Also, the windows stay open.  A transitory window is open that was open for only a fraction of a second before the crash.  (I saw the flash of a window being created and destroyed, but could never read what it said until now.)  It's the OnlineBanking Connection Window, which says:
Progress
  Current Job  Executing Jobs
Log Messages:
  Sending jobs to the bank(s)

and that's it.
There's no gnucash-debug package available for Fedora 15.

Steve