Missing Reports

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Oct 8 12:25:41 EDT 2011

On zaterdag 8 oktober 2011, Dave Morris wrote:
> I am using GNUCASH under Windows 7 operating system.
> Until today I have had no problems, now creating a report ie.  Account
> Summary produces a blank page. If I export the report to an html file
> then the html document contains the information that should have been
> displayed on my report page.
> Anyone come across this & knows how to fix it?
> Dave Morris

Several people have reported this issue, but so far no one knows the fix.

What did change on your pc between the last time it worked and the first time
it didn't work anymore ? Did you perhaps install some windows updates ? Or
some other software ? It would be very useful to the developers to find out
which change caused this.

Geert